Wednesday, September 29, 2010

"Organization and Preparation Tips"

               1. I Think the author's key points were about content, simplicity, and structure. He had two sections devoted to content. Content is very important when doing a presentation because it is what makes you succeed in your presentation. You do have to limit content so that your audience is not  having tons of data dumped on them in a presentation.Simplicity helps you connect more with the audience. The structure is paramount. Structure brings the ideas together to keep them flowing.

              2. I will take a lot of the author's points into consideration when doing my presentation. I can keep the audience attention by telling a story, making the presentation simple and structuring the presentation in sequencial order.Also, I can help myself by gaining confidence in the material I"m going to do a presentation on by going over it constantly to gain comfort.

              3. Both presentation preparation and product design have to be carefully thought over and processed so that they are good for the directed audience.


2. The areas of design I'm most interested in are the design process from the designers point of view, the elements of design as decided by the designer, and the effects of  trial and error on the designer. I would like to know how they go about trying to design for a targeted audience, what they have to go through to finalize a design, how much work it actually takes to create the design. I baasically want to know everything from a designer's aspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment