Thursday, November 18, 2010

"The Secret to Turning Consumers Green"

1.The author's main point is about how peer pressure can convince people to change their bad habits.Our behavior often boils down to that old mantra: Monkey see, monkey do.

2. I think a advertisement using peer pressure to make me change my bad habits  will influence me just as much as a advertisement promoting green. I am motivated to go green  by listening to statistics on the enviornment as well as my friends telling me to recycle.

3. I brought a pair of jeans that was made out of  100% recycled  material. These jeans weren't better than a normal pair of jeans, they just had a different look.  I wanted them because I thought the whole idea was pretty cool.

4.Some products that are becoming enviornmentally friendly are water bottles that use less plastic, clothing companies using recycled material, and light bulbs that use less energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment